Thanks for coming to my blog ^o^.
This is a blog where you can rate and comment on my pictures, and read "M.S.A.A. BLEACH", which follows Mariya Shecker (A.K.A. Mariya Yattamori) in her adventures in the world of the Soul Society and the World of the Living, based off Tite Kubo's original story, "BLEACH" .
New parts come out every Thursday, so come back soon!



Toshiro Hitsugaya

Toshiro Hitsugaya
Toshiro Hitsugaya: Captain of Squad 10

Mariya Yattamori

Mariya Yattamori
Mariya Yattamori: Captain of S. Squad T.P.

Friday, December 16, 2011

Death and Reincarnation (Madison Shecker's Story) pt. 48

"...Finally! We're back in the other world, away from the Soul Society and it's madness. Though I had to bring my Mahinahime case work with me (have to work off the job, ugh), I must say that my life seems to be winding down a bit. But as I say that, it appears that my friends are just beginning to experience half of what I have in my life. With every second, Cree seems to become more on edge as she discovers more and more about Virginia, and Bianca, and all the others that we know. She thinks they have abilities like us, but I have my doubts, especially about Virginia and Kayla. Not to be mean, but I must say I can't see either of them carrying around a zampakutou or wielding powers. Ugh..."

December 20, 2010
OUR WORLD
Cree's Perspective
Cree smiles as she walks down the alley to Bev's, her meeting spot with Madison and Toshiro today.
"Can't believe it's five days til Christmas, seems that time is going too fast." Cree comments as she walks out of the alley way.
Soon, she finds herself walking into the familiar country restraunt, many types of trinkets and favors hanging around the space.
"Cree!" Madison's voice calls.
Cree turns towards the voice to see Madison and Tomas-uh, Toshiro, sitting in their usual spot in the corner. Cree grins and walks over, happy to see them.
"Hey guys." Cree says as she sits beside Madison.
"Hi." Madison responds.
"Hello." Toshiro says.
"What's the topic today?" Cree asks.
"Well, we wanted to know if you wanted to stay behind tonight." Madison answers.
Cree's eyes widen in surprise.
"Why?" Cree asks.
"You know, so you can get a little rest. You've been working yourself hard in training with Hebi Denkou, I suggest that you take a few days to regain lost energy." Madison explains.
"I even took the priviledge to ask the Head Captain to reschedule his meeting with you over your arrangements, so please, take the opportunity to relax." Toshiro comments.
Cree looks down, thinking.
"Alright, but I want you to fill me in on everything juicy that happened." Cree answers.
Madison chuckles.
"Alright Cree, but don't get too excited." Madison says, grinning.
Cree smiles, before it fades, which both Madison and Toshiro notice.
"Something wrong Cree?" Madison asks.
Cree looks back up at her, and sighs.
"I think we've got an issue." Cree admits.
Toshiro and Madison blink in surprise.
"An issue? What kind?" Toshiro asks.
"Well, earlier today, I went someplace with Gin and Bianca." Cree starts.
"And..?" Madison asks.
"Well..." Cree trails...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
December 20, 2011
11:39 a.m.

Cree, Virginia, and Bianca walk through a store, looking around as they carry on.
"I can't believe we spent our money on those masks." Cree says, looking down at her bag.
"They're cute-" Bianca starts.
"Ther're masquerade masks, and they cost 20 bucks!" Cree interupts.
"Hey, we're thinking ahead for next year's Halloween Party!" Virginia says, "Besides, they were too gorgeous to just pass by."
"What I don't know is how you talked me into buying one." Cree says.
"We're experts, don't question us." Bianca says, laughing.
Virgina chuckles.
"Hey, let's go get something to eat!" Virginia suggests.
Cree seems to lighten up.
"That does sound nice." Cree comments.
"But do we have enough?" Bianca asks.
"I bet if we put all of our money together, it will!" Virginia answers.
Cree and Bianca grin.
"Alright, let's go!" Cree says as she begins to walk ahead, looking back at them.
"W-Wait, Cree!-" Virginia starts.
Suddenly, Cree runs into something, something warm. She squeezes her eyes shut.
...Crap!...I just bumped into someone I don't know!...
"I-I-I'm so sorry, excuse me!" Cree says as she takes a step back.
The person turns towards her, and meets her glance. His grey eyes cause her to freeze, her fear unknown to her. He wears a long tan trenchcoat, a red sweater matched jeans underneath. His hair is black, and shaggy, though well kept. His lips curl at the end and his cheek bones are overly pronounce, making him even more daunting.
"Sorry for not seeing you Cree, I would of moved out of the way." the man answers, his lips curling into a grin.
Cree's eyes widen.
"Do I know you?" Cree asks.
The man chuckles.
"I do time, Cree." the man says, resting his hand on Cree's shoulder, smirking as he notices her trembling.
"Hey dude, how do you know Cree?" Bianca asks, seeming to get protective.
His shifty eyes turn towards Bianca, causing her to shrink away.
"You three will be the most amusing..." he starts before moving his hand from Cree's shoulder to Virginia's cheek, "Especially you, my dear..."
"M-M-Me...?" Virginia stutters, too scared to move away.
"Yes, and be sure that you use all your strength against her, she'll be a hard one." he says as he removes his hand, chills running down Virginia's spine as he begins to walk off.
"Her? who's "Her"? And what do you mean by what you said?" Virginia asks.
He stops and smirks, turning back towards them.
"Why, I mean her with the eyes that shine like blue flame as her power insues..." he answers...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Present.
"What!? That's unbelievable!" Madison comments.
"I'm sorry to say it's all true. It's still makes my skin crawl." Cree says.
"Eyes that shine like blue flame..." Toshiro trails.
Madison notices.
"What is it, Toshiro?" Madison asks.
"That description, I've heard it before." Toshiro answers.
Both Cree's and Madison's eyes widen.
"Really? Who's it about?!" Cree asks.
"It's how the Royal Family said we'd be able to pick out Mahinahime." Toshiro answers, "Her eyes are said to be the color of blue flame, which intensify when she's brought to fury."
"Oh yeah, that's right. But, do you really think he's talking about Mahinahime?" Madison asks.
"Who's Mahinahime?" Cree asks.
Toshiro and Madison turn towards her.
"Oh yeah, we didn't tell you about her, did we?" Madison says.
"No, who is she?" Cree repeats.
"Mahinahime is the first daughter of the King and Queen of the Soul Society. She's actually supposed to be the ruler as of now, but unfortunately she went missing about 140 years ago." Toshiro explains, "Though some believe that she's still alive, most think, including Yattamori and myself, that she was probably killed or died of illness soon after going missing."
"Oh, I see.." Cree trails.
"But for now we need to remain on the subject of this strange man. Were you able to find any identification?" Toshiro asks.
Cree shakes her head.
"Unfortunately, I was too stunned by the situation that I didn't think to look." Cree admits, "I'm sorry."
"It's alright, what's most important that you weren't injured or forced to pull out Hebi Denkou." Madison reassures her, smiling.
Cree grins, but it fades as another thought passes through her head.
Madison notices.
"Now what's wrong?" Madison asks, slightly irritated.
"Well, there's two other things." Cree answers.
"And what are they?" Toshiro asks.
"Well, after the man disappeared, I went over to ask Virginia if she was okay, and when I touch her hand, I saw something." Cree admits.
Madison gasps.
"You had a vision?!" Madison says.
"I guess. But anyway, I saw Virginia and Bianca, and well..." Cree trails.
"What?" Toshiro asks.
"I saw them both with zampakutous." Cree answers, "And they were wearing Soul Reaper uniforms."
Toshiro's and Madison's eyes widen.
"Are you serious?!" Madison yells.
Toshiro covers her mouth.
"Yattamori, be quiet! There's other people in here!" Toshiro whispers.
Madison forces his hand off her mouth.
"Well excuse me! It's not everyday you hear that more of your friends might have Soul Reaper powers!" Madison says, before turning back towards Cree, "Cree, are you sure that's what you saw?"
Cree nods.
"Positive." Cree answers.
Madison groans and puts her hand on her forehead.
"What are we going to do?" Madison asks, "If they do have powers, our situation will just become harder to handle. Not to mention if we do nothing, they'll be at a higher risk at being attacked by Hollows or who knows what else."
"Why don't we just bring them to the Soul Society?" Cree asks.
"It's not that simple Cree." Madison answers, "The senkaimon connecting this world and the world of the Soul Society hasn't been exactly been looked through. Considering that to our knowledge it just opened, we don't know exactly how many can pass through the senkaimon at one time. For all we know, three is the max that can travel through it at a time. Until we know more, we can't put them at risk. And on top of that, I don't believe just throwing them into the situation is the best idea."
Cree grunts.
"Then what's your idea?" Cree asks.
"I say that for the time being that we monitor them, and if anything happens, we act then." Madison answers, letting Yattamori within shine out.
Toshiro nods.
"That sounds resonable with the circumstances." Toshiro agrees.
Cree nods.
"Alright." Cree answers.
Madison sits back in her chair.
"Oh, what was the other thing you wanted to say?" Madison asks.
Cree sinks slightly.
"What?" Madison asks.
"The man description...brought someone other then Mahinahime to my mind." Cree admits.
"Who?" Toshiro asks, surprised.
Cree turns towards Madison.
"You." Cree says to Madison.
Madison's eyes widen larger then before.
"M-Me...? Why?" Madison asks.
"Because when he added to it "as her power insues", I remembered that everytime you've released part of your power before, your eyes began to glow light blue, like...blue flame." Cree explains.
Madison looks away and doesn't respond for a few moments, probably trying to get her words to sink in. Cree touches her shoulder, grabbing Madison's attention from her own thoughts.
"Don't worry, everything will be fine. Trust me." Cree reassures her, grinning.
Madison stares at her for a momemt, before seeming to relax and grins.
"Thanks." Madison thanks as she grins, before turning towards Toshiro, starting a new conversation.
Cree grins for a moment, before looking away, remembering something else.
Something that of which she didn't want to tell. The rest of what the man said to her and the others...
"...And what I mean will be met with blood..."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SOUL SOCIETY
Somewhere Outside the Sereitei

"...So, what should be our next next take at action?" a mans voice says in the shadows.
"Nothing over dramatic, we wouldn't want to make anyone higher up suspiscous of us..." A woman's voice answers, the sileoutte of a being sitting in a chair barely lit.
A girl chuckles.
"Why can't use my powers to just make her stab herself in the chest? Or even better, stab the boy?" the girl asks in a high voice.
"Because I believe that she would be able to will herself out of your control, like last time." the woman answers.
The girl grunts.
"But be assured, I have a good idea of how we'll trap her." the woman says, "We'll just need to wait a little longer."
"For what, My Lady?" the man asks.
She smirks.
"For our perfect puppet." she answers.
Suddenly, a loud door at the end of the hall opens, revealing a man shadowed by the darkness.
"Ah, you've returned. How was your visit to our target's other world?" the woman asks.
"It was fascinating, that world seems so different, but the same at the same time." the man answers.
The woman grins.
"Did you find a puppt?" she asks.
"That I did." the man answers.
"Good, just wonderful..." the woman comments, "I'm glad that you're happy that you're staying with us."
"Of course, My Lady, besides I have some unfinished buisness with our target." the man answers.
"I know. Which is why you were such a great canidate to join our association." the woman says, "Our Association of Enkou..."

No comments:

Post a Comment