Thanks for coming to my blog ^o^.
This is a blog where you can rate and comment on my pictures, and read "M.S.A.A. BLEACH", which follows Mariya Shecker (A.K.A. Mariya Yattamori) in her adventures in the world of the Soul Society and the World of the Living, based off Tite Kubo's original story, "BLEACH" .
New parts come out every Thursday, so come back soon!



Toshiro Hitsugaya

Toshiro Hitsugaya
Toshiro Hitsugaya: Captain of Squad 10

Mariya Yattamori

Mariya Yattamori
Mariya Yattamori: Captain of S. Squad T.P.

Friday, June 3, 2011

Death and Reincarnation (Madison Shecker's Story) pt. 21

"...What's going on? Why does Kenta know some of things he does? It's not in the records or any of his hand-made documents, so it's not possible. But then, how on Earth was he capable to teach himself all the things he knows? At the moment I don't know myself, but as this fight continues I'm gonna figure it out no matter what. And that's a promise. But, while my head is rapped around that, I have a feeling that something bad is gonna happen soon. As my heart beats wilder with every thrust of my blade, I'm starting to feel darkness. And I have a feeling that it wants to get out very soon...

December 7th, 2010
SOUL SOCIETY
Madison's Perspective
Toshiro and Madison walk down a narrow path that lead to an open field surrounded by woods. The place where Madison would fight Kenta.
"I still don't think you should do this." Toshiro says, breaking the silence.
Madison turns to face him.
"I know how you feel about it, but I have to do this. If I don't, I'll look cowardly. Besides, all of my squad is looking forward to the duel. I owe them something for the hard work they did yesterday. Many improved, others were able to perfect it, and some have become naturals. I was also told that while I was training with the groups, other members were practicing their abilities. So, I have to do it." Madison explains as they turn around a tree.
"But Yattamori-"
"No "buts", I'm doing it, and you can't change my mind."
Toshiro doesn't speak for a moment, then sighs.
"And you'd better not interfere unless I'm fatally wounded or something li-"
"Alright. Just promise that you won't do anything reckless or stupid. And that you'll leave alive."
Madison looks surprised, then grins.
"I promise."
Toshiro nods and turns back to face forward, Madison doing the same after. After a few minutes, they finally reach the field. Many members have already gathered in the outskirts of the field, including Natsu, Haruna, and Rikuto. Madison glances over at Rikuto. He's talking to one of the newer members she didn't get to meet. As if he knew she was looking at him, he looks over and smiles, then puts his hand up in a more modern wave. She does the same then turns back, and her eyes widen when she hears a embarrassed sigh from over her shoulder. She begins to turn back when her eye catches a glimse of a shadowy figure at the other side of the field.
It's Kenta talking with a few girls who are apparently head-over-heels for him. One is hanging on one of his arms while another hangs on to the other arm, with another girl standing right beside him clinging to everyword he says. Toshiro and Madison rolls their eyes and walk towards him still. Within moments, Kenta has gone from being completely intharled with girls to being alert and watchful of Toshiro and Madison, especially Madison.
"Congrats on being the best yesterday Kenta. I had a feeling you'd do well, but I never thought you would be the one to beat out everyone." Madison says in the most normal happy voice she can muster as they come to stand in front of Kenta and the girls.
The flirty girls immediatley stop flirting and step behind Kenta. As Madison catches glimces of their faces, she discovers they're all newbe's. No wonder.
"Thank you Captain. But, I would like to change a few of the standards of the duel, if you don't mind." Kenta says in a fake friendly voice.
Madison's and Toshiro's eyes widen.
"Change the standards?" Toshiro says.
"That's right. I don't want it to be a simple clash of swords, show some abilities fight. I want it to be an all out battle. I know that you still haven't used your bankai since your return, so we'll keep it at shikai only." Kenta says smiling.
The girls behind him gawk at him, not believeing he just said that to their Captain. Madison's eyes widen even more. How did he know that she hadn't used her bankai? Only a few people knew, and those people she had told herself. Well, at least he didn't know that she didn't remember how to summon her bankai-
"Or should I say "can't" use your bankai?" Kenta says.
Madison's expression becomes an angry frown as Kenta leans over.
"I'm taking you out today, so be ready for my blade, Captain." he whispers into her ear.
Madison chuckles.
"In your dreams Kenta. I'm not going to be the one to fall today, it'll be you. And be warned, I plan to use more then 20% this time." she whispers back.
Kenta's eyes widen, seeing as how she had only brought him down last time with only 18% of her power.
He steps back and gives her a snarl while the girls aren't looking. But as soon as they turn towards him, he gives an innocent smile, then walks off with the three girls following close behind.
"That idiot. Trying to make me feel unsteady. The nerve that guy has makes me sick." Madison says as she turn away from Kenta.
"Don't tell me you intend to fight him under his conditions." Toshiro says, walking up to her left side.
"I have to. Remember what I said 20 minutes ago. I have to do this fight so that I don't look like a coward. Not excepting his challenge will do the same." Madison explains.
"Yattamori, you're walking into a trap and you know it." Toshiro says, trying to keep his voice calm and quiet.
"Yes, I do. I'll just have to work my through the trap, and I'll be fine. Besides, I taken a few precautions."
"Like what?"
Madison points up to the tree line. Toshiro follows her finger, then gasps. A few dozen soul reapers line the trees. Some are even from the stealth force.
"I asked the Head Captain and Caption Soi Fon of Squad 2 to lend me a few of their members to be, "security" for the fight. I have Aneko keeping them completely invisible to all the members of the squad except for a few, which are you, me, Aneko, Rangiku, and two of my squad members." Madison explains.
Toshiro looks back at her.
"Who are the squad members?"
Suddenly, two soul reapers appear besides Madison on one knee in respect to the two Captains. They are Haruna and Miyoko, Madison's 5th and 6th seats. Madison turns to them and smile.
"Good, you're right on time. Get up, you guys should know I hate when my friends do that."
They both rise. Madison smiles. Miyoko has her red hair in a side braid with orange, magenta, dark blue ribbons braided in with her normal straight bangs the same as they always were. While Haruna's blonde hair is just in simple ponytail, her shorter side bangs framing her big grey eyes nicely.
"So, why did you want us to come?" Miyoko asks.
"I want you to stay nearby if I need your help, especially in the event there's a life-threatening injury." Madison says.
She then turns to Haruna.
"And if something happens, I want you to go and report it to the Head Captain at once."
"Are you expecting something to happen? You still haven't told us why you're taken this much procaution with this fight with Kenta." Haruna asks.
"Kenta is more dangerous then he lets on. And, you two should know, that he's a good trickster. I'm doing this so that I'll have back-up if he tries anything funny with me during the duel." Madison explains.
The two look at each other, then look back at Madison and nod.
"Good, now go and find places in the tree line where you can't be seen, Aneko will sheild you in her invisiblity too." Madison says as she turns from them.
"Yes Ma'am." they say at once before disappearing.
Madison becomes irritated and turns back.
"Don't call me "Ma'am!" she yells after them.
She hears Toshiro laughing behind her.
"Don't laugh at me! I hate it when my friends do that!" Madison yells at Toshiro, now in his face.
"Sorry, it's hard not to." Toshiro says, still chuckling.
Madison smiles. Toshiro was a major stick in the mud sometimes. And because of that he never smiles or laughs at that. To see him smiling and laughing made her happy. There's then a tap on Madison's shoulder. She turns to see Aneko looking at her, tired probably from the invisibility barrier she is holding up.
"It's time to start the duel. I taken the liberty of already clearing the squad members from the field." Aneko says as she points towards the field.
Madison look around her to see she's right. All the people who were on the field were now on one side of the perimeter. Madison's smile fades as she sees Kenta come to the middle of the field, smirking.
Suddenly a vile thought streams across her mind, in a voice she didn't know as her conchance.
"Kill him...you know you want to..."
She stumbles over to Toshiro, who's expression has turned to worry. She looks over at him.
"I've got a bad feeling about this." she whispers to him.
"Me too. Just don't be reckless. Don't worry, if it looks bad, I'll step in." Toshiro says reassuringly.
"Kay," Madison says as she nods and begins to walk away.
 The voice rings across her mind, she tries to block it, but it seeps into her mind anyway.
"If you won't...I will.."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Toshiro's Perspective
Toshiro stands beside Aneko on the side opposite side of the field then the squad members as Yattamori and Kenta come to stand in front of each other in the middle of the field. Kenta draws his blade from it's sheath and holds it in front of him with both hands. Yattamori stands there, motionless. They don't exchange words at all. The only way Toshiro knows that the duel has started is Kenta yells as he runs towards Yattamori, his sword at his left side now. As he comes to be only inches from Yattamori, he pulls his sword across his body, but is surprised when he only hits air. Yattamori appears again behind him, her arms still crossed in front of her. He turns quickly and goes for an array attacks.Yattamori dodges each with grace and intriging speed. But, a chain wraps around Yattamori's left arm, causing her to loose her timing, and get nicked by his blade. She flashsteps away, the chain though still connected to her arm, scarlet lines dripping down the left side of her face.
"Pierce, CHEINSHOUTEN(Death Chain)." Kenta says.
Suddenly, long, sharp spikes begin to appear on the chain and within moments, some stab into the skin and muscle of Yattamori's left upper arm.
"AHH!" Yattamori yells as some rip almost completely through her arm.
"CAPTAIN!" Aneko yells, Toshiro struggling to hold her back or keep himself from running to her himself.
Toshiro sees and hears the members across the field gasping and yelling harshly at Kenta for hurting Yattamori, especially Rikuto.
Kenta laughs, ignoring their shouts.
"Now you can't escape my chain or me. Feel my wrath, Captain!" Kenta says as he launches himself at the wounded Yattamori.
"Such a pain..." Toshiro barely hears Yattamori whisper.
Suddenly, Yattamori becomes completely invisible, even to Toshiro, and the chains that had been implanted in her arm fall to the grass, clattering as they did so. Kenta's eyes widen as comes to stand alone in the field. The air still and there's no sound but the hushed breaths of everyone.
"HADO 33, SHOCAN SWEI!"
A great, fast, blue-white energy orb flashes passed everyone's eyes and hits Kenta square on in the back, knocking him to the ground. Yattamori appears behind him, up in the air, her arm healed  to the point that the huge stab wounds appear as only small, shallow gashes with only little bits of blood dripping out. When Kenta rises, a disgusted snear is his only expression.
"I'm impressed. You were able to track my movements, trap me, then hit me with multiple serious wounds at once. That's something that would catch most opponents off." Yattamori says to Kenta below her.
"I'm impressed too. You were able to fend off all of my thrusts, escaping with only the cut on your cheek. Then when it seemed I had you, you used two of your advanced abilities to escape my death hold, then sneak up, and give me the wound on my back with a extremely powerful kido. And somehow, inbetween those two actions, somehow heal your serious wounds to the point that they are as harmless as a scratch." Kenta complements Yattamori, "You're better then I thought."
"Don't be too impressed."
"But, still..." Kenta says.
"Hmm?" Yattamori says, her eyes narrowing.
Suddenly, Kenta disappears. Yattamori gasps, and looks around. Toshiro watches as Yattamori does a 360, looking in every direction. Her expression turns to alarm and looks over at him. Toshiro's eyes widen as he realizes why Yattamori is so freaked out. She can't track Kenta sprirtual pressure. Meaning she has no way of knowing where he is whatsoever. Or where he'll strike.
Out of nowhere, Kenta appears behind Yattamori. Luckily, she notices and turns, Mamori appearing out of thin air in her clutched hand, and uses Mamori to counter Kenta's overhead thrust, his zampakutou back in the form of a blade.
The impact sends Yattamori flying about 20 feet, slamming her into a huge tree trunk. Toshiro instinivly begins to move, but stops himself again. He'd promised not to interfere with the fight unless she was seriously injured. But...
"Why YOU!" he hears Yattamori yell, anger in her voice.
He looks up to see Yattamori flying at Kenta fast, crashing her blade on his, sparks flying from the force of the impact. Her injuries from the crash into the tree were minimal at most, a little scratch here and theere, a small gash on her thigh, but nothing that Yattamori could easily heal. For a few minutes, they only clash blades, speaking only a few times. But as Yattamori pulls her sword from the right side, Kenta disappears again. Again, Yattamori looks around, knowing not where Kenta is.
Suddenly, Toshiro sees Yattamori clutch the left side of her head, as if she's begining to get a headache. As she reopens her eyes, he catches a glimpse of a heart-stopping sight. Her eyes are blood red, dark and dangerous and the whites of her eyes are now jet black. Her hair flashes white in his mind's eye, and he stumbles back. Within moments though, after blinking a few times, her eyes return to being hazel and her whites, well, white. And her hair stays chestnut brown, causing his breathing to slow.
But, it doesn't last.
As Yattamori turns her head, Kenta appears right in front of her. Before she can turn her head all the way back around, he punches her as hard as he can in the gut, sending her flying high into the air, above even the vast, high treeline. Within a moment, Kenta meets her at the climax. Yattamori gains footing in the air, but it's no use.
"Goodbye, my young Captain." Toshiro can somehow hear Kenta say, probably from some kido Yattamori cast so that he would know what was being said at all times.
Then, without a second thought, Kenta thrusts his blade, and blood falls to the ground, some upon Toshiro's cheek.
His eyes widen as Mamori Koudoutai drops silently from Yattamori's grip to the ground, landing only a foot infront of him. He inspects the blade. It was clean. He then reluctantly looks higher at the hilt. He gasps. It's covered in spatters of scarlet blood.
His mind goes into shock as he faintly hears squad members cry out Yattamori's name. It's not until he looks up again that it finally registers what has happened. Kenta's blade is neatly inbedded all the way through the middle of Yattamori's right side, stabbing right through her lower right arm as well. A blood trail runs from the side of Yattamori's mouth, indicating she's spit up some blood, and that Kenta's probably pierced some vital organs.
"CAPTAIN!" Aneko yells.
"Hmm. You used a barrier to divert the direction of my sword so that it wouldn't be fatal. Oh well, it doesn't matter." Kenta says.
"What..?" Yattamori says.
Suddenly a jolt of pain fill Yattamori's body. Toshiro's eyes widen as if he can feel her pain. Yattamori lets out a heart-wrenching scream as the pain intenseifies.
"I covered my blade with a fatal poison. It takes effect as soon as it enters the blood stream. This one in particular gives out pain signals every 50 seconds. So, you'll die in agony either way. This way just is more gruesome and takes longer." Kenta explains.
Moments later, Yatramori out another scream, Toshiro's eyes widening even more.
Kenta laughs, but stops when, Yattamori looks up at him through the pain.
"I'm not gonna die...here. I promised...Toshiro...that I would leave here...alive. That...I..wouldn't leave him...again..." Yattamori says inbetween forceful breaths.
Toshiro's breath catches as Kenta smirks.
Kenta then pulls his blade back, making Yattamori let out a even more blood-curdling scream. When it's completely out, Yattamori's arms goes limp at her side, blood dripping silently from her fingertips. All that holds Yattamori in the air is Kenta's arm, which is collied around the collar of her kimono. Toshiro senses Yattamori losing consciousness, and soon her body begins to limp.
"This time, stay dead." Kenta says, letting go of Yattamori.
"Yattamori..." Toshiro says as Yattamori begins to fall 75 feet to the ground.
Suddenly, soul reapers from Yattamori's squad, Squad 1, and the stealth force begin to spring themselves towards Kenta as Yattamori still falls.
Toshiro finally breaks as a single tear rolls down his face.
"MADISON!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment