Thanks for coming to my blog ^o^.
This is a blog where you can rate and comment on my pictures, and read "M.S.A.A. BLEACH", which follows Mariya Shecker (A.K.A. Mariya Yattamori) in her adventures in the world of the Soul Society and the World of the Living, based off Tite Kubo's original story, "BLEACH" .
New parts come out every Thursday, so come back soon!



Toshiro Hitsugaya

Toshiro Hitsugaya
Toshiro Hitsugaya: Captain of Squad 10

Mariya Yattamori

Mariya Yattamori
Mariya Yattamori: Captain of S. Squad T.P.

Friday, September 20, 2013

It's Been A Long Time Folks

Hey guys, remember me?
Yeah...So, about the long pause in progress
I actually canceled MSAA in early May of this year, though it appears that I completely forgot to tell you all here. I'm very sorry that I did that.

The reason?
I got a critique of Mariya by a person named Yusu, who runs a tumblr called "You Sue You Lose"...She kinda ripped Mariya to shreds, pointing out every fault I had given her, and she even attack me in a way, though I don't blame her.
In response, I vowed to make Mariya a true Bleach OC...right down to changing her name yet again...and changing her image.

Yes, Mariya went from this:

To this:
 Yeah...major difference...
She's no longer a captain, in fact, Squad 14 no longer exists, neither does T.P. Abilities

But, in the recent months, checking back here for no good reason, I felt that the story was incomplete, and that bothered me.

So I'm gonna finish the Bijuu arc
You're Welcome XD

~Maddie


No comments:

Post a Comment