Thanks for coming to my blog ^o^.
This is a blog where you can rate and comment on my pictures, and read "M.S.A.A. BLEACH", which follows Mariya Shecker (A.K.A. Mariya Yattamori) in her adventures in the world of the Soul Society and the World of the Living, based off Tite Kubo's original story, "BLEACH" .
New parts come out every Thursday, so come back soon!



Toshiro Hitsugaya

Toshiro Hitsugaya
Toshiro Hitsugaya: Captain of Squad 10

Mariya Yattamori

Mariya Yattamori
Mariya Yattamori: Captain of S. Squad T.P.

Sunday, February 19, 2012

M.S.A.A. BLEACH pt. 56

"...How can two people who used to be so close become so much like strangers in such a short amount of time? I want us to be close as we used to be, but it seems that with the memory loss, I've also lost my best friend. Toshiro never comes around to see me anymore, which is strange, and it makes me feel...just off..Though, I think I understand why he's avoiding me. I'm...no longer me, and because of the fact that I'm a shell of who I once was, it would be overly awkward for us to speak to one another. I don't want to say that he is nervous around me, because I don't see him as that type of a person. Though, he still doesn't come near me. When will he begin to speak to me again? I hope things will return to my memory soon..."

June 26
SOUL SOCIETY
Toshiro's Perspective
The sun overhead beats insanely as Toshiro tries to keep from sweating. It's the hottest day of the year, and of all things, he just wants it to be winter. Taking a break never seemed so stressful.
...I...hate...heat...
Footsteps take him by surprise as he turns.
He sighs as he sees Cree walking up with Aneko.
"Cree, Aneko, what are you guys doing?" Toshiro asks.
"We're actually here to give you something." Cree says.
Toshiro blinks.
"Something for me? What is it?" Toshiro asks.
Cree pulls a folder from the stack Aneko is holding under her arm, before gestering it towards Toshiro.
"It's a new file for the Mahinahime case. The Head Captain wanted me to bring it to you." she answers.
He seems to deflat a little.
"Oh...that's great..." Toshiro responds.
Aneko seems to catch the unenthusiasim in his voice as he takes the file papers from Cree.
"Well, I'll see you two later, I'm gonna get ahead on this work-" he starts again as he begins to walk off from the two.
"-Aren't you going to go see Captain Yattamori?" Aneko interupts.
Toshiro stops in his tracks.
"Yeah, you haven't visited Mariya since the night the accident happened." Cree comments.
"I...I'm busy.." Toshiro answers.
"We get that, but it's...Mariya. You two are best friends. Heck, ever since you two have been reunited, I don't think I ever seen you apart this long." Cree explains, before crossing her arms in front of her, "Wait. You're not trying to avoid Mariya, are you?"
Toshiro doesn't respond.
Aneko's eyes widen in shock.
"You're avoiding Yattamori?!" Aneko yells.
"I'm not trying to avoid her-" Toshiro starts.
"Then why won't you go see her?!-" Aneko starts.
"Because..." Toshiro interupts, trailing, "I don't know what to do..."
Cree blinks in surprise.
"Huh?..." Cree asks.
"Yattamori...Mariya doesn't remember anything...not even me.." Toshiro starts, "If I went to go see her, I really don't know how I would act around her. I'm just guessing, but I think for now, it's best that I leave her be until the situaton is under better control."
Aneko and Cree just stare at him...seeming to be speechless.
Though, the silence is soon broken.
"She needs you around her, Toshiro." Cree says.
Toshiro's eyes widen a bit.
"Everyday, she's asked where you are, and why you haven't come by. She's been kept up in her house for almost a week now, and to tell you the truth, you are one of the keys to remembering who she is. If you don't go, Mariya is lost. Yattamori is lost." Cree says, "You're making a stupid descision, and I know you're smarter then that. Go see her, I don't think you want to loose her. Heck, you're probably the one that wants it most of all, so go."
He turns away, tighting his grip on the papers.
"If you need me, I'll be at the records bureau." Toshiro answers.
Cree cracks a bit.
"Toshiro, go see her! We'll loose her forever, damn it! Do you want to loose her again?!" Cree yells.
Immediately, Aneko takes Cree by the arm and disappears, not believing what she just said.
He soon finds himself flashstepping as well, the opposite way.
As he walks in, he tries to block out Cree's words, hoping that they won't effect him.
...I've never heard Cree cuss...she must be really pissed off at me...
"Captain Hitsugaya?" a voice calls as he appears at the front step of the bureau of records.
He turns, surprised to see Yattamori's 4th seat, Rikuto, running towards him.
"Rikuto? What is it?" Toshiro asks.
"Have you seen Mariya, she hasn't come by the members quarters in a while." Rikuto asks.
Toshiro blinks as something suddenly feels caught in his throat.
"Uh, actually, she's at her house." Toshiro answers.
Rikuto blinks in surprise.
"You mean she isn't with you?" Rikuto asks.
"No, she's not doing to well right now." Toshiro says.
"What?! Is she hurt or something?"
"No, it's actually...her memory..."
"What?..."
"Mariya lost her memory, she can't remember anything..."
Rikuto seems to become paler.
"No way..."
"Sorry Rikuto." Toshiro apologizes as he begins to walk into the bureau.
"Wait, why aren't you at her house?" Rikuto asks.
Toshiro stops and turns back to look at him.
"I'm taking my time...I'm going to go see her soon." Toshiro answers half-heartedly.
Rikuto scatches his head.
"That's weird. I thought you never left her side. You two being so close, that is." Rikuto comments.
"Well, it doesn't even really matter right now. She doesn't even remember me." Toshiro say as he closes the door, leaving Rikuto taken back by his confession.
Toshiro sighs as he walks over to the cabinet, grabbing the work from the day before, and taking it to his usual seat at the same desk.
As he sets up, Yattamori keeps coming to the front of his mind. He sighs, frustrated.
"Damn, why can't I just concentrate?" Toshiro asks himself.
....the work and Yattamori are stressing me out...
He looks up at the clock.
11:39 a.m.
The day had pretty much just started.
He looks down at the stack again, before taking in another sigh.
...I need a break....
He immediately replaces the files with the new one in the cabinet, and walks out the door.
Though he doesn't do it often, a break now and then definitely does help him feel a bit more relaxed. Without a second thought, he makes a request for a Hell Butterfly, and finds himself at one of the Captains' private senkaimon.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The sky is clouded, making it perfect for his emotion as he walks down the busy streets of Karakura Town. Though it's a little on the dreary side, there are still many people out and about, especially young people, considering for them it's summer vacation right about now.
Even in the heat, he still wears a jacket, though his bottoms are shorts, and slip on shoes fit over his feet as he walks alone, his black tee-shirt one Yattamori had picked up back when she was still split into two entirely different people.
He kicks at a stone he stumbled upon a few blocks back, allowing it to escape his feet every few feet. A warm breeze blows by, causing him to sigh.
He chuckles.
....Yattamori used to pull me to the pond on days like this...
He stops as the small memory passes through his mind.
They had only been about 60 or 65 at the time, and during the summer, he would almost never go out unless he had too. But, on days like this, where the sun was hidden, but the air was still warm, Yattamori would drag him to a nearby pond with Yattamori with Momo, and they would spend the entire day there, not returning until after dusk. At first, he was hesitant about going in, but somehow, Yattamori would tempt him to come in, and by the end, he wouldn't want to leave as much as Yattamori, though Momo would force them to leave.
...I wonder if I took her to the pond...
As the thought crosses his mind, he shakes his head as to escape Yattamori's presence, though to no avail. He rubs the back of his neck as he comes to now walk alone by a road.
"Man, I need to get her off my mind, or else I'll never get done with the Mahinahime case-" Toshiro starts.
Suddenly, a raised crack in the sidewalk snags his toe, causing him to stumble.
"Whoa!" Toshiro gasps as he catches his balance.
As he raises, a reflective object seems to escape his jacket.
He luckly makes a grab for it and saves it, though he's not exactly sure what he's saved.
Questioning, he turns it over, causing his eyes to widen a bit.
It's the phone Yattamori gave him for Christmas.
The scene suddenly returns to his mind, along with her reaction to the necklace he gave her. The happiness that crossed her face seems to be implanted in his mind, causing him to shrink a bit.
"...Thanks so much Toshiro!..."
He clentches the phone in his hand and turns towards the railing overlooking a hill and the sunset.
...Why did she have to forget?!...Why...why couldn't it...be...me?...
He slams his free fist in the the railing, easlity making a dent in the metal.
"...Toshiro, go see her! We'll loose her forever, damn it! Do you want to loose her again?!..."
Toshiro can't deny that Cree's words did sting, though it is the truth.
He doesn't want her to loose herself because of that stupid bijuu. Not because of any stupid memory loss.
He just wants Yattamori back.
Immediately, he turns from the railing, and begins to run back towards the location of the senkaimon.
Though, as he runs, he notices some shine begining to become clearer.
He slows and looks down at his phone, and his eyes widen as he spots the brightning blue gem hanging from the device.
"What the..." Toshiro trails.
Without warning, a great senkaimon appears in front of him, taking him by complete surprise.
"When did-?!" he starts as he trips into the bright white space.
Before he knows it, he's back in the Sereitei, his quarters no doubt.
He looks towards the clock.
7:35 p.m.
....I was in the World of the Living for almost eight hours?!...
Toshiro grits his teeth as he begins to flashstep towards Yattamori's quarters.
As he speeds towards the home, thoughts pass through his mind.
...What can I tell her?...What do I say...?...
Suddenly, he feels a tugging at his kimono sleeve.
"Huh?!" Toshiro snaps as he whips his head around to see Aneko.
"Where are you going?" Aneko asks.
"To see Yattamori." Toshiro answers.
Aneko's eyes widen.
"Really?" Aneko asks.
Toshiro nods.
"Oh, Captain Hitsugaya, I wouldn't." Aneko comments.
Toshiro stops in mid air, turning back towards Aneko.
"What?" Toshiro asks.
"I don't think you should go see her now." Aneko resays.
"Why not? Earlier, you were mad because I wouldn't go see her!" Toshiro yells.
"I know, but...Rikuto's at her house..." Aneko says.
Toshiro falls silent.
"She seems content with Rikuto for now. Just go see her tomorrow."  Aneko requests.
"What do you mean?" Toshiro asks.
Aneko doesn't answer for a moment.
"For the first time since she lost her memories, she's laughing and smiling, at least half-heartedly." Aneko answers.
Toshiro turns away from her.
"Aneko." Toshiro says.
"Yes sir?" Aneko answers.
"Why do I feel like you're not telling me something?"
Aneko sighs.
"Rikuto...asked her out...on a date.."
Toshiro's eyes widen in shock as he turns back to face her.
"And...she accepted willingly..."
Without reason, he begins flashstepping, not understanding his anger, just knowing he doesn't want to be found out.
That's it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment