Thanks for coming to my blog ^o^.
This is a blog where you can rate and comment on my pictures, and read "M.S.A.A. BLEACH", which follows Mariya Shecker (A.K.A. Mariya Yattamori) in her adventures in the world of the Soul Society and the World of the Living, based off Tite Kubo's original story, "BLEACH" .
New parts come out every Thursday, so come back soon!



Toshiro Hitsugaya

Toshiro Hitsugaya
Toshiro Hitsugaya: Captain of Squad 10

Mariya Yattamori

Mariya Yattamori
Mariya Yattamori: Captain of S. Squad T.P.

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Death and Reincarnation (Madison Shecker's Story) pt. 38

"...Rage can both a plus and minus in a battle. On the plus side, it can sometimes increase your strengh and abilities by about 10 times what it usually is, giving you the advantage in the duel. But at the same time, i can blind you from the obvious and can cost you not only a duel, but your own life. Is there a possible way to harness the power that rage and hatred can give, without getting the negative effects of being easier prey? Right now, as I stand here in front of Devena, one thing is certain. I'm going to destroy her..."


February 22, 2011
SOUL SOCIETY
Squad 1 Training Grounds
Madison Shecker's Perspective
Madison gasps in terror as Toshiro falls to the ground, blood dripping from his body as his wound lets out more by the second. Her heart pounds hard, trying it's best not to stop from the shock of what she had just seen.
"T-Toshiro!" Madison yells, her voice cracking.
He doesn't reply.
"Toshiro, wake up, Toshiro-! Madison starts to cry.
"Shut your mouth." Devena snaps as she grabs Madison by the neck.
Madison coughs as she tries to breath, Devena chuckling as her blood red eyes glare her down.
"I will never understand you people. The way you care for each other is sickening." Devena says.
Madison looks down at her.
"Sickening huh? What about you?" Madison comments.
Devena's eyes become more dangerous.
"What are you saying?" Devena asks, her voice colder then before.
"You're a hollow right? You must have your own pride or something. But is what you call your "pride" even ethical? Admit it, all you know is murder and slaughter, that's not pride, or knowledge, that's pure barbaric idiocy-!" Madison explains.
Before Madison can finish, Devena right hooks her in the cheek, causing her to spat more blood.
"You little WENCH!" Devena spats outraged by Madison's comment.
She throws Madison to the side, allowing her to breath, but get scratched and cut by uprooted rocks. She slowly sits up as Devena walks closer, Mamori appearing in her right hand as she draws closer.
"It's that very arrogance that I absolutely despise. You don't know a thing about me-" Devena spits.
"You're wrong." Madison interupts.
"What?" Devena asks.
"Ever since you were created, you lived in the shadows of Yattamori's mind. Ever since I discovered my past, I've also lived in the shadows of Yattamori. No one ever called me Shecker until we were split into two different people. I was pretty much invisible. You go through the same thing, but because of the fact that you're a hollow, you don't have compassion or hope, just the lust of malace and murder." she explains, beginning to glow a light green, surprising Devena.
"Wha-What?" Devena says.
"But, there's a slight difference between us..." Shecker says as she begins to stand up, the light increasing around her, " I'M NOT A MURDERER!"
Within a second, Mamori appears in her hand, and she stands it straight up and down, the hilt up.
"I don't know what will happen since I haven't used it since I've returned to this world. But I don't take too kindly to people who hurt my best friend."
Devena's eyes widen.
"You wouldn't." Devena says.
"BANKAI!" Madison yells, the light consuming her.
As the light works around her body, a voice comes to her mind.
...you're using Bankai?!...
Mamori's voice sounds worried. Madison smiles.
"I'll be fine, just lend me your strengh, please, for Yattamori...and Toshiro." Madison says.
...Alright...be strong...Madison...
Wings spread on her back as her clothes transform into her regular kimono, the pants now a skirt. The top of her kimono looks the same till the bottom of the breasts, in which a band goes across, her modified haori flowing out from under the band over her skirt, the cut off showing off her lean stomach and bellybutton. Winglike attachments connect to her arms and attach onto her back. As she is revealed from her light, her larger wings flap hard, sending Devena to her knees.
"How? How are you this strong?" Devena says, infuriated by Madison's spiritual pressure.
Madison holds out her arm, Mamori in bow n' arrow form.
"It's over." Madison says as she pulls back an arrow on the string of the bow.
"No..." Devena says as she begins to stumble back.
"Forgive me, Yattamori." Madison says, "Bankai, JUMON MAMORI-KOUDOUTAI(Spell of the Zodiac Charmer), MAISOU ITEZA CHIJUU(10,000 Sagittarius Burial).
Within seconds, thousands of arrows shoot from her bow, leaving no escape for Devena.
Devena grits her teeth in irritation and true hatred.
"D-Damn you!" Devena yells, before disappearing into nothing.
As the attack ends, her bow disapates into the wind. She smiles and sighs.
"I won...Toshiro...I won.." Madison says as her bankai fades.
She looks over to see Toshiro still laying on the ground. She hurries over as fast as she can, exhaustion taking hold of her body. When she comes to stand next to him, her knees give out under her, leaving her kneeling next to him.
"I guess I wasn't as ready as I thought I was to use bankai. I'm tired..." Madison says, before chuckling, "I guess I'm just hopeless, aren't I Toshiro." 
Slowly, she reaches out her hand to touch his wounded back, a yellow light spawning from her hand.
"I'll heal you as best I can, but I'm afraid I can't do much in my condition."
Slowly, the world begins to become darker. Suddenly she falls to the side, unable any longer to keep her body up to heal him. Her eyes begin to blur.
...crap, I'm going unconscious...this isn't good...we'll both bleed out...
Sudden footsteps alarm her. She looks up to see a familiar outline standing above Toshiro and her. The being crouches down and takes hold of her hand.
"Thank you...Shecker, you saved us...thank you." the familiar voice says.
Madison tries to grin as the darkness finally takes hold.
...that's something I can live with as my final words...yeah, that's good enough...
Darkness.

No comments:

Post a Comment